The user friendly Multichannel Gas Monitor TC-1600-series is designed in such a manner that it scans each channel with gas concentration and has user friendly operation.
This Monitor has the feature of one man calibration at site and open loop sensor break, open indication. It has individual channel skip, hold facility from front panel and reading offset facility to compensate the field error.
The User Friendly Gas Monitor with Sensor has non latch facility for common relay and relay indication and is suitable in hazardous area.
These monitors are available in weatherproof / flameproof &panel mounting type of enclosures.
• Scans each channel with gas concentration
• User friendly operation
• One man calibration at site and open loop sensor break, open indication.
• Individual channel skip, hold facility from front panel
• Reading offset facility to compensate the field error
• Non latch facility for common relay
• Relay indication
• Suitable in hazardous area.
• Sensor check provision
• Non intrusive programming for flameproof model using magnetic pen
• Password protected programming with password changing facility.
• Optional data logging/ printer interface/ PC software
• Optional relay output for each channel
- Hotel industry
- Offshore drilling and processing platform
- Acid alkalizes and dyes manufacturing plant
- Pulp and paper plants
- Chemical and petrochemical plants
- Stack monitoring
- Chemical storage area
- Ambient monitoring
- Sewage plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Gas metering station
- Bullet yard and storage yard
- Oil and gas industry
- Coal mine and confined area
- Gas pipeline project
Ambetronics Engineers Pvt Ltd is the manufacturer of User Friendly Multichannel Gas Monitor with Sensor. We supply a wide range of items like process control instruments, temperature controller, data logger, leak detection system and fire and gas alarm systems, gas sensors, high speed data logger, portable and online gas detection systems, temperature / RH indicator, transmitter and controller, scanners and data loggers, loop power indicators, time/ flow totalizers, timers, counters, rpm indicators.