Cold chain basically means a temperature-controlled supply chain. An unbroken cold chain means an uninterrupted series of refrigerated production, storage and distribution activities, along with associated equipment and logistics, which are maintained throughout at a desired low-temperature range.
Need for Cold Chain Monitoring
Improper temperature control is the key reason why food or other perishable cargo are spoiled or wasted in the supply chain. Smart cold storage, warehousing & transportation companies understand the value of reliable cold chain monitoring system for delivering properly cooled food and pharmaceutical items to their end customers.
Benefits of efficient Cold Chain Monitoring
- Increased shelf life through reduction in the scope of spoilage and contamination.
- Increased productivity and supply chain efficiency
- Improved inventory accuracy
- Reduced cycle time
- Reduced operational costs
Cold Chain Monitoring is a logistics / supply chain monitoring solution that helps to track the perishable products, eatables and food items with assured freshness and palatability. It effectively uses predictive, descriptive and real time analytics along with near real time telemetry depending upon the business need to provide a complete solution across the fleet cycle.
As a leader in Refrigeration Monitoring in cold storage and transportation markets, some of the high value companies trust & rely on Ambetronics Engineers Pvt. Ltd. for complete end-to-end solutions in Cold Chain monitoring systems. We provide both Wired and Wireless tracking & monitoring systems for all the assets involved in the supply chain (ie) warehousing, storage and transportation through rail, land, sea or air.
Main Features of Monitoring Solutions:
- Monitoring of storage temperature and humidity levels
- Descriptive, predictive and real time analytics
- Any time data access
- Receive real time alerts/notifications
- Tracking shipment location and transport stages
- Various automated reports for easy monitoring
Applications / Industries Requiring Cold Chain Monitoring:-
- Agriculture Industry
- Blood Banks
- Cold Storage
- Food Storage
- Hospital Industry.
- Pharma Industry.
- Transportation Air, Land, Road, Sea.
- Warehouse Monitoring